100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 26.60
2. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 121.30
3. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 77.40
4. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 50.50
5. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 13.40
6. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 102.20
7. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 28.50
8. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 16.90
9. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 16.40
10. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 17.00
Madrid Cooking Experience
Enjoy a fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. Learn how to cook popular Spanish dishes such as paella, tortilla and sangria together with your local chef and a small group.
- Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class in Madrid
- Learn about Spanish food culture
- Visit the Torrijos Market
- Try to make traditional Spanish dishes
- Enjoy the food you've prepared
What can I expect?
Learn how to cook world-famous Spanish dishes with the help of an experienced Spanish chef.
Your cooking class starts with a trip to the fresh food stalls Torrijos Market (Mercado de Torrijos), where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products.
During your cooking class, you'll learn how to make traditional Spanish dishes like paella, Spanish omelette (tortilla), Andalusian salad, and sangria.
After you've prepared your dishes, you'll, of course, get to enjoy your hard work them together with some different Spanish wines.
Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to your cooking class.
Book From $ 100.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours
Madrid Cooking Experience
Calle del General Díaz Porlier, 8 28001 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.