100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeingat The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeing, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 61.70
2. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 74.00
3. The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madridat The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madrid, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 71.30
4. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 107.90
5. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 79.50
6. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 105.10
7. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 29.30
8. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.50
9. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 19 Jul 2020
From $ 17.40
10. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 54.80
The Royal Palace: Guided Tour
The Royal Palace (Palacio Real de Madrid) is an absolute must-see when you're visiting Madrid. The beautiful castle is one of the best preserved castles in Europe and is well-worth exploring.
- Skip the line to the Royal Palace
- Enjoy a guided tour of the palace
- Visit one of the best preserved palaces in Europe
- Explore this must-see when in Madrid
- Walk the halls like royals before you
Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Palace
Meet your tour guide and the rest of your group at the Julià Travel office and continue to the Royal Palace, which is only a short walk away.
The Royal Palace was built in the XVIII century upon the ancient Baroque Italian style fortress of the Habsburg. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931.
The most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated here: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements and the traditional ceremony of presentation of Credential Letters from foreign ambassadors to the King.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Julià Travel Gray Line office. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Royal Palace.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1.5 hour.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is bilingual and is operated in both English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children between age 0-4 are free.