100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 16.90
2. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 17.00
3. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 77.40
4. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 102.20
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 28.50
6. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 121.30
7. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 50.50
8. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 13.40
9. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 26.60
Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Line
Visit the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid to see the best of Spanish modern art. This museum contains surrealist art by artists like Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. And since you get to skip the long waits outside with this ticket, you're able to spend even longer exploring the museum's art.
- Skip the line to Museo Reina Sofía
- See surrealist works by Picasso, Dalí, Miró, and more
- View a collection of the 20th century's Spanish art
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
Situated in a former hospital, the Museo Reina Sofía offers the most diverse collection of Spanish modern art you can find. The fascinating Surrealist artwork here is downright inspirational. Even if your visit to the museum is short, opportunities abound to dive into analysis of these paintings and sculptures.
The centerpiece of the museum is Picasso’s oil painting Guernica, created as a response to the bombing of Guernica in 1937. The intentional chaos of this Surrealist painting reflects the difficulty of comprehending the violence that it depicts. The towering work is over 25 feet wide and 11 feet tall.
On your visit, you can also study other works by Picasso, as well as works by Dalí, Miró, and many other artists. In addition to paintings, the museum also contains an impressive collection of sculptures (including some colorful works by Miró and a bust of Picasso by Pablo Gargallo). Take your time to really observe and admire the paintings and sculptures. Whether you are a big fan of Surrealism or just curious about modern art, this museum will both surprise and impress you!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Please note that after 2:15 PM on Sundays, only Collection 1 will be open. If you wish to see as much of the museum as possible, we recommend visiting at another time.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Monday and Wednesday-Saturday: 10 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Sunday: 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Museo Reina Sofia da non perdere
"Il biglietto saltafila è stato utilissimo, abbiamo avuto accesso diretto senza nessuna attesa. Il museo merita assolutamente se amate l' arte moderna."
Book From $ 16.40
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Faster access to the museum.
- Access to the permanent collections.
- Access to the temporary exhibitions.
Museo Reina Sofía
52 Calle de Santa Isabel 28012, Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.