100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 16.90
2. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 16.40
3. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 77.40
4. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 28.50
5. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 121.30
6. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 50.50
7. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 13.40
8. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 102.20
9. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 26.60
Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
Explore the privately collected paradise for art lovers at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Enjoy the informative themed audio guide tour and learn more about the amazing collection.
- Visit the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Explore the magnificient art collection
- Enjoy an informative audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
Don't miss out on a visit to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, which was the German-Hungarian industrialist Baron Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza de Kászon's private collection.
The name may be close to impossible to pronounce, but don't let that stop you from making your way to the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza when visiting Madrid. It's one of the most extraordinary - and largest - private art collections in the world.
Many of the big names are here, sometimes represented by just one painting. Start at the top floor and work your way down. Travel through history from medieval art on the second floor through Impressionism, Post-Impressionism, and Expressionism on the first floor, all the way to Pop Art and avant-garde works on the ground floor.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it with you to the museum. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone voucher at the desk marked as 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica', located on your left-hand side as you enter the museum. You'll receive a paper ticket for the permanent collection and the first available timeslot for the temporary exhibition.
Which ticket types are available?
Students (valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free entry
Seniors (65+): Reduced entry fee
Book From $ 17.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin
Paseo del Prado 8 28014, Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.