100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Sat, 8 Aug 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 84.20
2. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021
From $ 123.60
3. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 3 Jul 2021
From $ 104.10
4. A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madridat Royal Palaces Tour, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Wed, 30 Sep 2020
From $ 101.40
5. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 27.10
6. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021
From $ 51.40
7. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, Mon, 24 Aug 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 115.40
8. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, Tue, 25 Aug 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 80.10
9. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 101.90
10. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Th, 9 Jul 2020 - Sat, 3 Jul 2021
From $ 29.00
Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights
This popular sightseeing tour allows you to explore Madrid's many highlights and major attractions together with your local guide. The tour also includes a guided visit to the famous Padro Museum, an absolute must when visiting Madrid.
- Enjoy a guided tour around Madrid
- Explore Madrid's rich history
- Get a free drink at Hard Rock Café
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Prado Museum
What can I expect?
Explore Madrid & The Padro Museum
During the first part of this guided tour around Madrid, you'll learn more about Madrid's rich history. You'll see the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress at the Barrio de la Morería. You'll also explore the Hapsburg Madrid of Felipe II with its Renaissance and Baroque buildings on Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
Then you'll experience the Bourbon Madrid and the urban layout made by Carlos III and visit the works from the kingdom of Joseph Bonaparte, such as Prado Museum.
The tour also covers the contemporary Madrid on areas such as Gran Vía, Paseo de la Castellana, Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and ParquedelOeste.
On the way, we'll make a stop at the famous Hard Rock Café, where you will enjoy a free drink.
Next part of the tour is the world-renowned Museo Nacional del Prado, also known as the Padro Museum. The Prado Museum is the largest art gallery in the world and one of Spain's major tourist attractions.
Today the museum displays some of the greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends at the Padro Museum.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 4 hours and 30 minutes.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.