100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Sun, 27 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 85.90
2. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 91.90
3. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 56.10
4. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Sat, 26 Mar 2022
From $ 31.60
5. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 14.90
6. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sat, 26 Jun 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 134.80
7. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 29.60
8. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Tue, 18 May 2021 - Tue, 14 Sep 2021
From $ 18.90
Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Skip the long lines to the Prado, Reina Sofía, and the Thyssen museums - all during one guided tour! This half-day tour will give you a solid understanding of Madrid's art collection- and after the tour ends, you can go back to any of the museums and explore some more!
- Skip the lines to the museums
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the paintings at the Prado Museum
- See impressionist art works at Thyssen Museum
- View art by Picasso, Dalí,and El Bosco
- Get a drink of your choice and an appetizer
What can I expect?
Gear up for a day of art history extraordinaire! Your tour starts at the Prado Museum (Museo Nacional del Prado). The museum celebrated its 200th birthday in 2019, but the art inside dates as far back as the 12th century. As you wander the wide halls and the big rooms, take a look at the works by Rafael Sanzio, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Goya, and many more famous artists.
After visiting the Prado Museum, you take a break for a drink and snack. You'll then continue onto the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where the works of key impressionist painters fill the rooms. Among the artists are Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, Pisarro, and Derain. This building, with coral-colored walls and checkered floors, holds nearly 1,000 works of art.
The next stop is the Reina Sofía Museum. The showstopper here is Pablo Picasso's Guernica. The 1937 bombing of Guernica is the inspiration for this the larger-than-life work (it's over 25 feet wide and 11 feet tall!) The Reina Sofía museum also features works by Salvador Dalí and others.
Want time to loop back and focus more on something you saw? With this ticket, you are able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour.
- The tour includes lots of walking, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
Book From $ 113.60
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 5 hours
- Entrance to the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Bilingual guide.
- Individual radioguided system.
- A drink - either beer, water, soft drink or wine.
- An appetizer.
Madrid City Tour
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.