100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 39.80
2. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 124.70
3. The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeingat The Royal Palace & Madrid Sightseeing, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 61.70
4. The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madridat The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madrid, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 71.30
5. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 107.90
6. Bernabéu Stadiumat Bernabéu Stadium, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 34.10
7. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 79.50
8. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
9. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.50
10. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 51.90
Segovia & The Medieval town of Pedraza
Join us for a full-day tour to two medieval towns, Pedraza and Segovia! Just an hour outside of Madrid lies the medieval town of Pedraza. Here you'll explore one of Spain's most incredible medieval villages. Next up is Segovia, well-known for it Roman aqueduct, cathedral and medieval castle.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to two medieval towns
- Explore the beautiful medieval village Pedraza
- Visit Segovia and its medieval castle Alcázar
- Guaranteed small tour group
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
Take a Trip Back to the Middle Age
The first stop in our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza, located just an hour from Madrid.
Pedraza is one of Spain's most beautiful walled medieval villages. Stroll down its cobbled streets and get transported back to the Medieval period.
Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local wine and tapas in one of the traditional restaurants. You can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch when you prebook your tour.
Next up is Segovia, famous for its well-preserved 16 km long Roman aqueduct. The city was once home to some of the kings of Castile, so the city houses Alcázar, Spain's most spectacular castle and the Cathedral of Segovia, often referred to as 'the Lady of Cathedrals.'
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is only available in English.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, there isn't children's tickets available for this tour.