1. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour
From $ 12.6
From $ 12.6
From $ 50.1
From $ 36.3
From $ 72.6
From $ 31.3
From $ 71.3
From $ 97.6
From $ 83.8
From $ 46.3
From $ 56.3
Explore Madrid by Segway, it's a fun and different way to experience the exciting city. We can offer two different tours, where you can see the city as well as taste the famous tapas. No matter which tour you choose, you will see areas of Madrid in an unusual and fun way!
- Enjoy a tour around Madrid on a Segway
- See many of the major sights
- Two different Segway tours
Downtown Madrid Segway Tour:
It is our funniest and more original Madrid City Center Segway Tour. If you are new in the City and you do not know what to do or what to see in Madrid, or if you want to meet the city in a different way while you are riding one of the most innovator and clean vehicles of the world, this is your Madrid Tour. You will pass Plaza de Callao, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Paseo del Pintor Rosales, Debod's Temple, Plaza de Oriente & the Royal Palace
Duration: 1½ hours
San Miguel Market Tour:
There are two things that you must do when you come to Madrid: to ride a Segway and to taste the famous tapas. In Madrid-Segway we make it easy inviting you to an original Segway tour that includes a visit to the historical Market of San Miguel. You will pass Gran Vía, Plaza de Callao, Plaza de España, Debod Temple, Royal Palace , Almudena’s Cathedral, Market of San Miguel, Puerta del Sol of Madrid & Preciados Street.
Duration: 2½ hours
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- The tour will be guided in English and can be operated in Spanish at the same time!
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Children under 8 years old or under 135cm are not allowed on this tour!
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter please wear warm clothes and in the case of rain please wear some water protecting clothes. Rain poncho are available, should they be needed. Helmets are available on request for free.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Madrid Segway Tour
Madrid Segway Tour, Calle ESCALINATA, 10, Plaza de Isabel II (Opera), at the corner of McDonald’s. The tour will also end at this point.