100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021
From $ 55.10
2. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021
From $ 14.60
3. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 26.80
4. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Sun, 25 Oct 2020
From $ 12.90
5. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 90.30
6. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021
From $ 84.50
7. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021
From $ 132.50
8. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 29.10
9. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, Mon, 2 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 123.80
10. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, Tue, 3 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 109.30
A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madrid
Skip the line to the Royal Palace in Madrid! You get a guided tour through the palace, where you admire the stunning royal rooms, apartments and the Spanish crown and throne. You also travel to the Royal Palace in Aranjuez, where you skip the lines outside and see the many decorative rooms and the Museum of Royal Feluccas.
- Skip the lines to the Royal Palaces
- See the stunning Royal crown and throne
- Visit the Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Learn more about the history of the palaces
- Get a guided tour through the palaces
What can I expect?
Ready for more royalty than you can find in a British tabloid? This tour packs it in, with visits to both the Royal Palace in Madrid and the Royal Site of Aranjuez.
The Royal Palace in Madrid was built in the 18th century and was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. The magnificent rooms here include the Queen's Apartments, King Charles III's Apartments, as well as the rooms where the stunning throne and crown are stored. During the tour you also see the Grand Staircase, the Armory Square, and the Royal Chapel.
After the guided tour of the Royal Palace, you can spend some time in the Royal Armory and can enjoy the view from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Next, it's off to the Royal Site of Aranjuez, which is where Spanish royalty lived up until the late 1800s. The opulently-decorated palace was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001. Among the most beautiful rooms are the Throne Room of Elizabeth II and the Chinese Porcelain Chamber. In Aranjuez you will also find the Museum of Royal Feluccas, built in 1963. The museum exhibits boats used by the royal family, making this tour a truly royal experience!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How does the tour work?
The tour is divided into two parts. You initially meet your guide at the meeting point near the Royal Palace in Madrid, then tour the Royal Palace. After your guided tour and some time on your own, you return to the meeting point to check in for the second part of the tour, where you travel by bus to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- We recommend that you wear appropriate shoes and clothes, as you will be on your feet a lot during the tour.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch and beverages.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 5 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace.
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- Guided tour of the Royal Palaces.
- Bilingual guide: English or Spanish.
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus.
- Radio guide system.
Royal Palaces Tour
Calle de San Nicolás, 15 28013 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.