100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 122.80
2. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 108.30
3. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 - Wed, 24 Nov 2021
From $ 131.40
4. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Fri, 4 Dec 2020 - Wed, 24 Nov 2021
From $ 54.70
5. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, Tue, 1 Dec 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 28.80
6. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Th, 26 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Nov 2021
From $ 14.50
7. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, Wed, 25 Nov 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 12.80
8. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 89.60
9. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Th, 25 Mar 2021 - Tue, 23 Nov 2021
From $ 83.80
10. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 26.60
Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour
Are you interested in Spanish food culture and want to try a lot of different classic tapas! Then join us for our Wine and Tapas Tour in Madrid! On this fun food tour, you'll learn about Spanish wines and discover traditional Iberian ham.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour food tour in Madrid
- Taste the world's most delicious ham - Iberian ham
- Sample different Spanish wines
- Learn about the different types of ham
What can I expect?
Taste and Learn about Iberian Ham
During this food and wine tour, you'll get the chance to taste several cuts of the popular Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas.
Your local guide will tell you about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and give you valuable tips on how to shop like a local.
See how a professional ham cutter carves those delicious thin slices with his special long knife, and experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Plaza Isabel II. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Plaza Isabel II.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is not available.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour
Plaza Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.